Mayors Walk Park
To celebrate the department's Centennial firefighters constructed "Mayors Walk" Park (2008) with the assistance of the city's Street and Building/Maintenance Department
Located at Woodlawn Avenue and Hamilton Avenue, this park is dedicated to our city leaders.
For over 100 years mayors of this city have supported department effors to keep this city safe.
C. M. Ferguson, the city's first fire chief also served as mayor in 1913. It was in his honor we dedicated this park.