The City of Winder Garbage & Recycling Division provides curbside garbage collection for all residents of the City. If you do not have a curbside garbage cart, please contact Waste Management at (404) 794-6707 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$16.00 per month for 1 cart
For Commercial Dumpsters please contact Waste Management at (404) 794-6707 or by email at email@example.com for pricing information. The City of Winder recommends Waste Management; however, commercial customers are free to use the provider of their choice. All Commercial Customers using dumpsters will be bill direct from the provider.
What goes in your garbage cart?
Non-recyclable, non-hazardous household waste. Place waste in bags for additional litter and odor control, then place in your garbage cart.
- Place containers at the curb either the night before your collection day or NO later than 6:30 a.m. on the day of your trash service.
- Garbage and Recycling are collected on the same day. Your service day should be listed on the top of your garbage container.
- Make sure the lid is completely closed. Do not over fill.
- Allow two (2) feet between containers. Place containers six (6) feet from cars, utility poles, mailboxes, fire hydrants, and other obstructions.
- Place containers within three (3) feet of the street with the lid opening pointed towards the street.
- For safety, please roll your containers back to an area away from the streets and out of view to the public as soon as possible after collection has occurred.
- Backdoor garbage and recycling service is made available to our customers who are physically unable to roll a garbage cart to the curb and live in a single-family home. To determine if you qualify, please call (770) 867-2780 to go through the City's certification process.
If we inadvertently missed collecting your garbage, recycling or yard debris, please contact us as soon as possible by calling us at (404) 794-6707. This will let us route your problem to our drivers as quickly as possible.