ESG Operations - Public Works Technician
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Posted Date:03/27/2017
- Deadline to Apply:05/27/2017
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Public Works Technician for our Winder, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates equipment such as backhoes, jackhammers, chain saws, lawn mowers, chippers, leaf machines, weedeaters, concrete saws, paint strippers, or tractors with bush hogs in compliance with ESG safety regulations.
- Mows and trims assigned property; removes brush, tree limbs, and leaves with chipper and leaf machines; cleans alleys and right-of-ways; trims hedges and sidewalks.
- Plants and fertilizes trees, shrubs and flowers as directed; sprays for weeds in flower beds and on lawns.
- Performs cleaning tasks in assigned area, such as sweeping, mopping, emptying trash receptacles, cleaning grit screens or grates, picking up trash/debris, or hauling refuse and recycling material to landfill.
- Repairs sidewalks and other concrete areas; resurfaces and repairs roadways; maintains roadway curbs, crosswalks, and stop bars; finishes concrete; clears roadways of debris.
- Performs minor building repairs, including minor electrical and plumbing repairs and/or painting tasks; assists with maintenance of departmental equipment; fuels trucks.
- Assists in sodding and landscaping property; assists with storm clean up; repairs fences; removes animal carcasses from roadways.
- Cleans and repairs drainage structures; lays pipelines; exposes existing utility lines to aid heavy equipment operator, and keeps operator away from objects such as grade stakes.
- Directs and controls traffic at work sites.
- Requires high school diploma, GED, or specialized vocational training.
- Requires six months of related experience.
- Valid GA Drivers License
APPLY AT THE LINK BELOW: